Reusable Whole House Spin Down Pre-Filter to Remove Sediment, Rust, Sand from the Water, 40 Micron, ¾ or 1 Inch Inlet/Outlet, by Ronaqua (Brass Head)
Reusable Whole House Spin Down Pre-Filter to Remove Sediment, Rust, Sand from the Water, 40 Micron, ¾ or 1 Inch Inlet/Outlet, by Ronaqua (Brass Head) by Ronaqua at Knights Of Labor. MPN: RA-PRF. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Whole House Spin Down Pre-Filter installed generally right after the water meter to remove sediment, rust, sand and all other Impurities from tap and
Whole House Spin Down Pre-Filter installed generally right after the water meter to remove sediment, rust, sand and all other Impurities from tap and well water. This filter is the first line of defense to your appliances (water heaters, water filters, washing machine, and bathing facilities) because it blocks harmful particles before they reach the rest of your plumbing system.
The long-lasting SUS316 stainless steel mesh and the drain valve provide for easy cleaning and continued use of your filter. When the cartridge begins to get backed up by the sediment, simply open the drain valve to flush out the system, removing any impurities.
Such maintenance should be performed regularly (daily or weekly), depending on the water usage, sediment amount and the hardness level. When the stainless steel mesh starts to clog and simple flushing is not enough, the steel cartridge should be removed and clean with a brush.
- Filter Head made of Brass
- Transparent Body made of Aerospace Engineering Plastic
- Filtration Precision 40 - 90 Micron
- Water Source: Municipal or Well
- Working Water Pressure: 15 -115PSI
- Working Temperature: 44 - 110 F
- Water Flow: 11.45 -18.50 GPM
- Inlet/Outlet ¾ or 1 Inch
Features & Highlights
- FIRST LAYER OF FILTRATION: Increase the service life of Water Heaters, Water Filters, Washing Machine, Bathing Facilities and Water Pipes in the house
- MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS FILTER TO REMOVE: Sediment, Rust, Sand and All Impurities from the tap or well water
- 40 MICRON FILTER NET made from durable SUS316 stainless steel allows this filter to work without the need to replace its main component
- TRANSPARENT high strength housing allowed easy visual monitoring of the filter; INNOVATED DESIGN of Inlet/Outlet ports permits easily to connect this unit to ¾ or 1 inch water supply
- STRESS-FREE MAITANENCE just open the drain valve for at least 30 seconds to self-flush and clean the whole system
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Size:||6 x 4 x 4 inches|