QuadHands - Magnetic Arm 200 | 12" Size is Fully Flexible with 360 Degree Rotating Alligator Clamp Head | Third Hand Helping Hand Tool with Strong Magnetic Base that Sticks to Ferrous Surfaces
QuadHands - Magnetic Arm 200 | 12'' Size is Fully Flexible with 360 Degree Rotating Alligator Clamp Head | Third Hand Helping Hand Tool with Strong Magnetic Base that Sticks to Ferrous Surfaces by QuadHands at Knights Of Labor. MPN: QH200. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 12'' Overall Length Magnetic Base Flexible Arm The perfect add on item for your QuadHands or QuadHands WorkBench. Easily add an additional flexible
The perfect add on item for your QuadHands or QuadHands WorkBench. Easily add an additional flexible all metal arm to your QuadHands or ferrous surface and place it exactly where you want.
Ultra strong rare earth (N52) magnet adheres well to any QuadHands product and any ferrous surface. Perfect for remote field work, working on your car, or even inside a computer case. Solder parts in place without having to remove the board or component.
Heavy duty stainless steel clamp can be rotated 360 degrees then locked in place with thumb screw. Includes self adhesive rubber cover to help prevent scratching delicate surfaces.
Features & Highlights
- ULTRA VERSATILE SIZE - The QuadHands Magnetic Arm 200 is our medium sized helping hand gooseneck arm. It's 12 inches long making it 50% longer than our 100 model and 33% shorter than our 300 model. The versatile size makes it perfectly suited for all sorts of jobs. It's both more flexible than shorter arms on the market, while being more stable than top heavy longer arms. Mix and match with the Magnetic Arm 100 and 300 to get the perfect lengths for your project.
- MOVABLE MAGNETIC BASE - Our superior strength rare Earth magnets are embedded in the base of each arm and have a strong tight hold to ferrous metallic surfaces. It will stay put and won't tip over even with components loaded into the stainless steel alligator clips. You can even hang them upside for extreme convenience in automotive or hobby work. Strong grip but a human hand can still move them around easily and efficiently.
- HIGH TENSION FLEXIBLE STEEL ARMS - Unlike plastic helping hand arms, we don't have cheap tension strings inside our magnet arms. They're made of powder coated steel and will keep their shape even during long projects and while fully loaded. You can keep them straight or create goosenecks and other bends. You have to manually manipulate them into shape, but it's easy for people of all ages to do. Unlike plastic, they won't instantly snap back out of place after you let go.
- ENGINEERED & BUILT IN THE USA - Our stand-alone magnet arm 200 were first designed as extra hands for our QuadHands products, as a result they are fully compatible with every single QuadHands products we make. We use premium construction materials and manufacture each QuadHands Magnetic Arm Helping Hand in the United States. The steel construction lasts way longer than plastic and unlike plastic it won't lose its tension strength after just a few uses.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We stand by the industry leading quality of our US manufactured QuadHands Magnet Arm 200. We offer a lifetime warranty and 100% Money Back Guarantee on each QuadHands product you buy. Join thousands of satisfied customers...Click Add-to-Cart and Order yours Today!
|Item Weight:||0.08 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.005 x 0.12 x 0.12 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.5 x 4 x 4 inches|