The Sole Lab insoles for mens work boots full length comfort orthotic replacement inserts with adaptive arch and gel inserts are specifically designed for those standing on hard surfaces all day with no break for their feet. The two specially placed Gel pads work to disperse pressure away from high impact areas - reducing discomfort and fatigue in the feet and legs. Let your insole take on some of the work load, you have enough going on. Features:
Lightweight, durable design
Pain relieving shape provides all day support and energy
High comfort materials relax the feet
Gel pads for cushion and reduced impact forces
Fits all types and styles of shoes and boots for men Easily Trimmable To Your Exact Size!
Size Men's 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8 (25.4cm) or EU 39, 40, 41
Size Men's 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 (27cm) or EU 41, 42, 43
Size Men's 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12 (28.6cm) or EU 43, 44, 45
Size Men's 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14 (30.2cm) or EU 45, 46, 47 Instruction for Use:
1. Remove old insole from shoe.
2. Place the old insole on top of your new Sole Lab insole, align the heels.
3. Determine if the new insole needs to be trimmed at the toe.
4. If so, use scissors to carefully cut the toe area of the Sole Lab insole to the correct size.
5. Insert into shoes and enjoy miles & miles of foot bliss!