Heat Gun Variable Temperature, Amtake HG6618 120°F - 1020°F Heat Shrink Gun with Overheat Protection Four Nozzle Attachments for Heat Shrink Tubing, Shrink Wrapping, Removing Paint, 1800W
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 21% on the Heat Gun Variable Temperature, Amtake HG6618 120°F - 1020°F Heat Shrink Gun with Overheat Protection Four Nozzle Attachments for Heat Shrink Tubing, Shrink Wrapping, Removing Paint, 1800W by Amtake at Knights Of Labor. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Amtake - We commit ourselves to providing better products, better customer services. What You Get A heat gun with variable heat settings for widely
What You Get
A heat gun with variable heat settings for widely applications
4 different nozzles make jobs done efficiently and conveniently
Friendly customer service stand behind our product for lifetime
Versatile tool to have in your toolbox
Widely applications for stripping old paint, removing old flooring, drying paints, removing labels and stickers, de-icing frozen water pipes, loosening rusted bolts, soldering, shrinking tubes, deforming of plastics and PVC parts, welding of plastics and PVC foils, removal of stubborn adhesives.
Directs a long, narrow heat pattern to the work surface - ideal for removing paint or varnish from large, flat surfaces such as skirting boards, doors and stairs.
Directs a concentrated heat flow to the work surface - ideal for removing paint from awkward corners, crevices, beading or architraves
Disperses heat flow evenly around the whole work surface - ideal for defrosting frozen pipes, bending plastics or heat shrinking electrical insulating tubing
Working temperature: It can reach about 1020°F within a few seconds
Rated power: 1800W
Power type: AC
Power Cord Length: 5.7Ft/1.75m
Suitable Temperature Recommendations
120-300℉ thaw frozen pipes
400-440℉ bend the plastics, or soften dry paint
440-550℉ soften the adhesive material
790-830℉ soften welding material
900-950℉ loosen rusted material
960-1000℉ remove paint
1X Heat Gun
1X User manual
Features & Highlights
- 【Not only Dual Temperature】Different from other dual temperature heat guns, ours provide variable temperature control. The black dial provides rheostat type heating, the high, low switch on its handle provide air flow control. Temperature range from 120℉ to 1020℉, air flow: low setting 190L/min, high setting 350L/min. With cooling mode you can cool down the tool safely and conveniently after use.
- 【Wide Applications】Ideal heat gun for shrinking heat shrink tube, shrinking wrap, heating PVC, electronics, cell phone repairs, vinyl wrap, resin art, removing paint or floor tiles, loosening rusted bolts, and other heating or thawing purpose.
- 【4 Nozzle Attachments】Fishtail nozzle directs a long, narrow heat pattern to the work surface. 2 Concentrator nozzles direct a concentrated heat flow to the work surface. Reflector nozzle disperses heat flow evenly around the whole work surface.
- 【UL Listed】Both cord and plug are UL listed, high quality material provide you with additional security. The 5.7ft high grade cord makes it flexibility and pretty enough to move around.
- 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】Full refund & replacement guarantee with lifetime free warranty. Any question with our air hot gun, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best to satisfy you.
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.87 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.6 x 3 x 3 inches|