Elster Natural Gas Permasert Stab Coupling 1/2" CTS PN: 50100
Elster Natural Gas Permasert Stab Coupling 1/2'' CTS PN: 50100 by Elster Perfection at Knights Of Labor. MPN: PC50100. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. EASY INSTALLATION: Easy installation in as few as 5 minutes with tools that fit in a pocket. INNER DIAMETER SEAL: Helps protect against nuisance
EASY INSTALLATION: Easy installation in as few as 5 minutes with tools that fit in a pocket.
INNER DIAMETER SEAL: Helps protect against nuisance leaks from scratched pipe.
OUTER DIAMETER SEAL: Helps protect against variations in wall thickness.
TWO-PIECE STIFFENER: More flexible than single-piece stiffeners to minimize gas and stress.
NEARLY ANY WEATHER: Get a permanent seal without rescheduling: Install in nearly any weather or other dirty conditions.
CLEANER AND GREENER: No power source needed, no noise, no pollution.
The Permasert coupling has a pull-out strength greater than the connected polyethylene tubing. Its one-piece construction and design ensure consistent, gas-tight connections in all weather conditions. Used on Medium Density (yellow) PE Polyethylene plastic pipe for repairs or joining lengths together. Works for Natural Gas (NG) or Propane (LPG). Permasert couplings are non-corrosive and molded from industry leading PE4710 / Bimodal PE3408 which provides significant performance advantages versus other polyethylene resins. Manufactured by Elster Perfection. This is version 2.0 as Honeywell is phasing out older version 1.0. Main difference is Version 2.0 has a new inner-seal. We have many other sizes, stab risers, rider brackets, and any other tool or connection you need including natural gas pipe.Note: For outdoor, underground use only. Consult your local code official for more information. Refer to manufacturer's instructions for proper use of these products.
Features & Highlights
- Product: 1/2" CTS Stab Coupling Permasert Version 2.0 P/N: PC50100
- Details: 5/8" OD, 0.090 wall
- Fits line size: 1/2" inch CTS PE Tubing (5/8" Outer Diameter)
- Used on Medium Density (yellow) PE Polyethylene plastic pipe for repairs or joining lengths together. Works for Natural Gas (NG) or Propane (LPG). Version 2.0 Chamfer Tool required to secure pipe in fitting correctly. If not used you risk the pipe damaging the inner or outer seals. (Sold Separately)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: There are various pipe sizes described as 1/2". This for CTS pipe not IPS pipe. These are different pipe sizing standards, so please ensure you buying the correct size. Please ask us if you have questions.
|Item Weight:||0.25 pounds|