Dynamic Power HVLP Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun - Pattern & Fluid Control Handheld Sprayer - Pneumatic Gravity Feed 20 oz POM Cup Blue Handle
Dynamic Power HVLP Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun - Pattern & Fluid Control Handheld Sprayer - Pneumatic Gravity Feed 20 oz POM Cup Blue Handle by Dynamic Power at Knights Of Labor. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Dynamic Power HVLP paint spray gun is designed for spraying paints and lacquers as well as other medium. Based on gravity feed, spraying medium flows
Dynamic Power HVLP paint spray gun is designed for spraying paints and lacquers as well as other medium. Based on gravity feed, spraying medium flows unpressurized out of the paint nozzle and is simultaneously atomized by the compressed air that flows the air nozzle. Simple design allows it easy to operate. Adjustable patterns provide various choices for objects with different materials. Working efficiently is also a plus. Affordable, functional and easy to assemble, the paint spray gun is designed to fit your needs perfectly every time.
Do not use acid, alkaline solutions or stripping agents for cleaning.
Never point paint spray gun at humans or animals.
Prior to any repair work the unit must be disconnected from the air supply.
Prior to putting the unit into operation, especially after each cleaning and each repair work, check all screws and nuts for tight fit, as well as the sealing performance of the spray gun and hoses.
Please read the instruction manual carefully before use.
How to Clean:
Empty and clean the air gun after every use.
The gun is easy to clean. Wash it with a cleaning liquid after every use. (thinner, non-corrosive liquid, water etc.) Do not submerge the entire gun into the thinner. Remove the air cap if necessary. Do not disassemble other parts of the gun (Joints are sealed. Frequent disassembly will cause seal damage, affecting the use). Damage caused by disassembly is not covered by the warranty.
After every cleaning, dry the gun thoroughly and store for the next use.
Spray pattern can be set steplessly by the round and flat spray regulation
pray distance: 5.9 - 7.0 inches
Air supply can be regulated by compressed-air micrometer
Changing nozzle size need change the whole nozzle set, which includes air cap, fluid nozzle and paint needle
The flow from nozzle can be adjusted by volume regulation screw
Features & Highlights
- Adopted HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) technology allows low pressure while painting, which will avoid over atomizing, save your oil paint and lower your cost
- Built-in 3 control knobs: Fluid control regulates amount of paint sprayed, Spray pattern can be set steplessly, from round to fan pattern, and air adjustment valve provides versatility to adjust air flow
- Lightweight, ergonomic design and easy trigger pivot reduce operating fatigue. Gravity feed design minimizes material waste
- Nozzle Size: 1.4 mm/ 1.7mm stainless steel nozzle; Plastic Color Cup Size: 600 cc POM cup; Working pressure: 43 psi (3 bar); average air consumption: 15 cfm
- MULTI-PURPOSE. Fit for murniture painting, equipment painting, and most automotive paintings. Works with lacquers, basecoat, and other top coats.
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.12 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|