ARES 70262 | Non-Insulated Open Barrel Connectors Crimper Die | Works with ARES 70005 | For Use with 10-22 AWG Open Barrel Connectors
ARES 70262 | Non-Insulated Open Barrel Connectors Crimper Die | Works with ARES 70005 | For Use with 10-22 AWG Open Barrel Connectors by ARES at Knights Of Labor. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Perfect Crimp Every Time The ARES Non-Insulated Open Barrel Connectors Crimper Die allows you to use your ARES Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper
The Perfect Crimp Every Time
The ARES Non-Insulated Open Barrel Connectors Crimper Die allows you to use your ARES Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper to quickly and easily make cold welds between wire and the barrel of its connector with ratcheting action that requires only a fraction of the strength and effort it takes to use a non-ratcheting crimper. So, whether you're working with 10-gauge wire, 22-gauge, or any size in between, this crimper die is perfect for the job.
- Includes: 1 pc. Crimper die
- Works with non-insulated open barrel connectors
- Wire sizes 10-22AWG
- Consistently makes cold welds when used with ARES Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper
- Designed for use with ARES 70005
Features & Highlights
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: This high quality crimping die works with 10-22AWG wire and is designed to work with non-insulated open barrel connectors.
- COMPATIBLE: This interchangeable crimping die is designed to work with our ARES 70005 Professional Ratcheting Crimper.
- DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS: This crimping die allows you to use your ARES Professional Ratcheting Crimper to work on 10-22 AWG non-insulated terminal connectors. The crimper's ratcheting action requires only a fraction of the strength and effort it takes to use a non-ratcheting crimper as it captures and restrains the sides of the terminal and crimps the top and bottom. This design ensures crimps consistently make a cold weld between the wire and barrel of the connector, eliminating damage.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be Quality Tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES Crimping Die, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.2 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ARES, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: TYY-MULTOL-F001, ean: 0754047665721,
Specifications: Material: Tool steel Suitable for: Cable Size of squeeze clamp: Approx. 13.5x5x1.8cm/5.31"x1.96"x0.7" Size of strippers: Approx. 9.5x3x1.8cm/3.74"x1.18"x0.7" Universal F Compression/Crimping Tool: Pre-calibrated and easy to use....
mpn: 43237-2, ean: 0615200827311,
Specifications: Crimper: Compatibility: RG6, RG59, RG11, etc. Compression Distance: 15.5-22.6mm for 59/6, 30.5-37.3mm for RG7/11. Permanent connection,compatible with most of compression connectors Stripper: Reversible for cassette, one side is...
mpn: 14100083, ean: 5448095813993,
This Oetiker 14100083 side-jaw pincers are made of steel and are suitable for the installation or removal of ear-type clamps that secure pneumatic or hydraulic industrial hose fittings. This tool acts at a 90-degree angle to the ear clamp. Its jaws c...
Wire CrimperUnique DesignWith a special four-mandrel crimping style, the wire crimper can keep jaws precisely aligned for fast and accurate crimping. Made of high quality stainless steel, all necessary components are specially hardened with special s...
mpn: STS-B20018, ean: 0711202577152,
Startostar ratchet MC4 solar crimper for AWG 26-10 2.5-6.0mm2 Solar Panel PV Cable Connector with anti-slip & insulation grip, adjustable turntable and self-release device make it effort-saving and much easier for operation.How to use the crimping to...
mpn: RF-170, ean: 0723875001704,
Rf-170 has a patented sliding top with various cutting positions to cut across the convolutions of large diameter cables. Able to make accurate cuts in tight quarters with the simple ratcheting mechanism that moves the handle back and forth when in a...
mpn: 70000, ean: 4011391700000,
100% Made in Germany! The JOKARI-Krampe GmbH company is a leading producer of cable stripping and de-insulating technology. The JOKARI System 4-70 cable knife is the newest version of our specialized cable knife which we have been producing for over ...
mpn: TKIDCCRITC, ean: 0713830902412,
IDC CRIMPING TOOL FOR INSULATION DISPLACEMENT CONNECTOR ASSEMBLING In assembly of a working cable, The right tool for a job makes all the difference when building connectors and cables. Such an important function relies on durable and reliable materi...
mpn: 43237-2, ean: 0764560973531,
Description Silicone self fusing tapes are produced from specially formulated silicone rubber. They bond irreversibly to provide an insulative barrier that is resistant to moisture, oxygen, ozone and corona over a wide temperature range (-65°F up ...
By Capri Tools
mpn: 20020, ean: 0886352200202,
Make the perfect crimp every time with our premium high leverage crimper. Heavy duty high leverage construction lets you spend 50% less effort and get the secure crimp not achievable from other brands. Smooth ratcheting mechanism holds the wire and c...