0-0.8mm Precision Dial Test Indicator Level Gauge Scale Metric Dovetail Rails High Accuracy Balanced Dials For Machining
0-0.8mm Precision Dial Test Indicator Level Gauge Scale Metric Dovetail Rails High Accuracy Balanced Dials For Machining by Detectoy at Knights Of Labor. MPN: Detectoy. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
The one-piece housing and satin chrome finish provides durability.
Balanced dials are used for reading the difference from a specific surface reference point.
Continuous dials are used for direct readings and usually have a larger measurement range than balanced dials.
A magnetic stand that uses a switchable permanent magnet for convenient mounting onto flat iron or steel surfaces.
The arm can be hydraulically locked in any position using the knob on the upright.
Useful for holding dial indicators or dial test indicators during alignment operations.
Contact point length: 1/2"
Dial diameter: 32*32mm
1 x Dial Test Indicator
1 x 3/8" Dovetail Clamp
1 x 5/32" Dovetail Clamp
1 x Molded Case
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
Features & Highlights
- This dial test indicator is designed for taking measurements in machining, layout, and inspection work.
- The dial has microfine black graduations for 0-40-0 balanced inch readings and red graduations for 0.001mm balanced metric readings.
- A movement and an auto-reversing contact point provide smooth action.
- A knurled bezel rotates 360 degrees to zero the reading at any location.
- Three dovetail mounts on the top, back, and front of the indicator provide a range of mounting options.